- April 2, 2020
Vladimir Putin extended non-working period until April 30 with the preservation of wages. This measure is introduced to curb the spread of coronavirus in Russia.
The president reported several exceptions
The following will continue to work as usual:
- continuously operating organizations, the suspension of which is impossible due to production and technical conditions;
- medical institutions and pharmacies;
- shops providing the population with food and essential goods;
- institutions providing banking, financial settlements;
- organizations performing emergency work in emergency situations, and in other cases that pose a danger to the lives or normal living conditions of the population;
- organizations engaged in emergency repair and loading-unloading operations;
- authorities at all levels (they themselves will have to determine the number of employees who will continue to work);
- media (they themselves will have to determine the number of employees who will continue to work).