- Posted by Awara
- On October 28, 2020
- Comments 1
- Views: 373
From October 5 to November 29 Moscow Employers Are Obliged to Transfer at Least 30% of Employees to Remote Work. The Transfer Must Be Reported at mos.ru Website.
From October 12, 2020, every Monday employers must submit to the Moscow Mayor’s Office a report on remote employees and those who are going to work in the usual mode.
Information is sent through the personal account of the legal entity or IE on the website mos.ru. To submit data, you need to download and fill out a special form — http://mos.ru/doc/forma4.xlsx. If the list of remote employees does not change over time, then you will not have to send the report again.
Earlier Sergey Sobyanin ordered the transfer of at least 30% of employees to remote work — first of all people over 65 years old and those with chronic illnesses. By the way, workers under civil law contracts are also taken into account.
What happens if you don’t provide the information?
The Moscow government is serious: an organization can expect a fine for evading the new report.
The service will start working on October 9, but we recommend that you register your company’s personal account and prepare the file for uploading in advance.
Are there exceptions?
The Moscow Mayor’s decree does not apply to:
- organizations of the defense industry and their contractors;
- aircraft manufacturing organizations;
- Roscosmos, Rosatom, and their subsidiaries;
- organizations in the electronic technology industry that support the activities of listed above organizations;
- health care organizations and other organizations identified by the Coronovirus Control Headquarters.