Awara offers auditing of HR documentation during which we will check for the availability of all necessary documents that must be drawn up for employees in particular and for the organization in general, as well as check for compliance of the existing HR documents with the applicable statutory requirements set for their maintainance and storage. As a result, you will receive a report on the condition of the HR documentation at your company and recommendations on eliminating typical systematic violations and on improving the company’s document management system as required by law.
Our HR audit services include review of the following documents:
- Local regulations;
- Main HR documents for the organization that are mandatory by law;
- Main HR documents for personnel:
- Personnel orders (employment orders, dismissal orders, transfer orders, etc.);
- Personal employee cards (Form T-2) and personal employee files;
- Employee work record books, personal medical records (if applicable);
- Vacation documents;
- Staffing tables and timesheets;
- Labor contracts;
- Personal data processing policies.