Transfer pricing services in Moscow, Saint Petersburg, and Tver
All cross-border transactions with related parties, regardless of their value, come under the control of Russian tax authorities and are subject to transfer pricing rules. These rules apply to international companies that conduct transactions with their Russian subsidiaries and other dependent entities in Russia.
Making cross-border related-party transactions requires companies to maintain transfer pricing documentation and file reports on controlled transactions to state tax authorities. Our specialists are ready to assist your business in any matters related to controlled transactions documentation.
Our transfer pricing services include:
- Analysis of your company’s transactions to determine which of them are subject to transfer pricing rules and to identify potential risks
- Development and implementation of the most suitable and efficient transfer pricing strategy
- Comparability analysis of company’s transactions with non-related parties in order to confirm their compliance with market price intervals
- Preparation of transfer pricing documentation
- Assistance with transfer pricing reporting