HR Administration Services in Moscow, Saint Petersburg, and Tver
According to Russian law each organization must follow a strict set of specific rules for documentation processing and storage for any type of HR processes (employment, training, leave, business trips, dismissal, etc.). Building an effective system of HR management takes a lot of time and resources. Moreover, additional risks and workload are caused by the constant necessity to monitor the latest legal amendments and the absence of a uniform legal act entirely regulating the processes of HR administration.
By outsourcing HR administration to Awara you can be sure of full conformity of your HR-related documentation with all the requirements of Russian law. Our employees have extensive knowledge of labor, migration, and tax law and always keep track of any changes in the sphere of state control over corporate HR administration.
HR administration outsourcing includes the following services:
- HR policies development
- Development of employment agreements and personnel management documentation
- Preparation of employment, transfer, and dismissal orders
- Preparation of documentation related to leaves and business trips
- Development of documents on working hours, compensation, and bonuses
- Filling of employment record books
- Preparation of daily time records
- Building an HR management system from scratch and HR administration restoration services
- HR administration audit