- Posted by Awara
- On December 12, 2014
- Comments 0
- Views: 1016
From January 01, 2015 onwards, the procedure for notifying state authorities of the employment of foreign nations will change drastically.
The following notifications will be required:
- For all foreign nationals: notices of conclusion and termination of employment contracts or civil law contracts for provision of work/services are to be provided to the Federal Migration Service within 3 working days of the date of conclusion or termination of contracts.
- For highly qualified specialists: in addition to the above notices, notices of payment of salary to highly qualified specialists are to be provided to the Federal Migration Service quarterly, no later than the last working day of the month following the reported quarter.
The following previously mandatory notifications have been canceled:
- Notices to tax authorities of the conclusion of employment contracts with foreign nationals, of receipt of work permits and cancelation of work permits, etc.
- Notices to the Employment Center of conclusion/termination of employment contracts with foreign nationals, of leave without pay for more than 1 calendar month in a year.
- Notices to immigration authorities of leave without pay for more than 1 calendar month in a year.
BRICS Consulting recommends monitoring the set deadlines for particular notices and sending the necessary notifications in a timely manner.
Should you require more detailed information on the new notification procedures, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- +7 495 225 30 38 Moscow
- +7 812 244 75 49 Saint Petersburg
- +7 4822 63 00 62 Tver
 Federal Law N 357-FZ On Amendments to the Federal Law On the Legal Status of Foreign Nationals in the Russian Federation dated 24.11.2014