- June 29, 2021
Starting from June 28, 2021, Moscow based companies are obliged to transfer no less than 30% of unvaccinated employees (including workers under civil law contracts) to remote work. In addition, all employees over 65 years, as well as people with diseases listed on the the list of the Department of Health of the City of Moscow, must be sent into remote work.
This requirement does not apply to:
- individual entrepreneurs (only for the sole proprietor himself, but not for his employees);
- employees who already received the second component of the vaccine or a have received the single-component vaccine and have been issued a COVID-19 vaccination certificate;
- employees whose presence in the workplace is critical for ensuring the functioning of the organization.
Consequences for non-compliance with the requirements of the decree result in penalties as follows:
- for individual entrepreneurs — 30,000 ₽ to 50,000 ₽;
- for legal entities — from 100 000 ₽ 300 000 ₽;
- for officials — from 10,000 ₽ to 50,000 ₽