- April 19, 2012
Jon Hellevig, Managing Partner of Awara has been elected to the Board of Association of European Businesses in Russia (AEB) at the Annual General Meeting 2012 that took place on April 19th, 2012.
Being chosen to have a seat on the Board in such a competitive election in this most important foreign business association in Russia, comes as a recognition of Awara Group’s solid commitment serving the Russian market. Jon is honored for getting the chance to work for the broader best of the business community. In the coming years the challenge of AEB is to enhance the business opportunities for our members. This we can do best by helping to foster a healthy business climate in Russia. We must especially pay attention to work that helps the members to overcome administrative barriers and work on initiatives that will reduce the business bureaucracy altogether.
The new AEB Board consists of the following members:
- Olga Bantsekina, Coleman Services UK Ltd
- Christian Becker, HeidelbergCement RUS
- Reiner Hartmann, E.ON Ruhrgas AG
- Jon Hellevig, Awara Group
- Jeroen Ketting, Lighthouse Russia B.V.
- Roger Munnings, Individual Member
- Philippe Pegorier, Alstom Russia
- Gerald Sakuler, Bene Office Furniture AG
- Vesa Vertanen, Itella Logistics
Together with all the AEB member companies we at Awara are looking forward to a successful year, with new challenges and opportunities, and we remain committed to support and represent the AEB members in the best way, enhancing communication between members and board and lead the association into another great year.