- Posted by Awara
- On June 28, 2013
- Comments 0
- Views: 417
International Investors, top-lawyers and business people – the Global Law and Investment Forum organized by Awara 6-7th of June 2013 brought together high level participants from the United States, Europe and Asia, as well as the national and international business community Russia.
During two days, the forum offered a series of educational programs, seminars and workshops, led by high-level investment experts, top lawyers, decision takers from Russia and overseas. Participants obtained a comprehensive briefing and training on the following topics:
• General Director powers and liabilities;
• Transfer pricing;
• Workshop on contract drafting;
• Russian inbound and outbound business through Asian financial hubs;
• Master class in English law;
• Investing in Mediterranean real estate;
• Russian and global Anti-corruption legislation
• (Where does Russian money go now?) The future of offshore jurisdictions;
• Business and investment law in the Nordic and Baltic region;
• Business and Investment law in Central and Eastern Europe.
During the coffee and lunch breaks at the forum, participants had plenty of time to network and address their questions to speakers, exchange ideas and experience. Parallel to the Global Law and Investment forum the annual TELFA (Trans European Law Firms Association) and US Law was held at the same location, allowing the international guests to mix with the local business community.
The traditional Awara Executive Night organized on the first day of the forum took networking to the next level. Top executives, VIPs, ambassadors and decision takers gather as usual with Awara to spend an evening of casual networking, selected food and drinks, Cigar corner and exclusive raffle. The event was supported by the Indonesian embassy with welcome speech of Djauhari Oratmangun, Ambassador of Indonesia to Russia, cultural performance and dances, live music and gifts for the participants.