- Posted by Alexander Ermakov
- On October 19, 2015
- Comments 0
- Views: 920
DirectionsEMEA is the Oscar-level for EMEA region Microsoft Dynamics NAV professionals. This year it was the largest event ever with 1369 attendees from 532 companies and 42 countries.
The main topic was of course presentation of the new Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2016 version to the community.
Let’s be honest – it is now even more gorgeous than ever! New NAV 2016 offers its users numerous important innovations:
- Built-in workflows, allowing users to setup and apply multi-level routes of approvals inside the system.
- Ready-made integration with Microsoft Dynamics CRM allows now seamless data migration between systems, increasing performance and productivity of employee, working with two systems, but using one common interface.
- Power BI integration – the incredible reporting tool has never been so easy and close!
- Full-range ability to work from different devices within one universal app (Windows, iOS, Android).
- Variety of enhancements – pre-posting preview, and even downloadable exchange rates.
Microsoft executives also shared future plans for the region: we were happy to know that ERP and cloud technologies are on the track, will be developed and optimized.
Awara IT Solutions team, headed by Yury Shumakov and Alexander Ermakov, has met Microsoft Most Valuable Professionals at Directions – Jörg Stryk and Gary Winter among them. That was a great chance to know the background and to ask the most important questions.
In fact, each meeting has brought new valuable knowledge that will be used to serve our NAV customers. We keep updated and closely connected to the global Dynamics community!